This is the second post in our series to celebrate Thanksgiving. We now call this our "Gratitudes Day" or "Grati-Tuesday" post. (We're still debating which name is best... You can read our first installment here).
In general in our work life, I find that too seldom do we take the time to express our thanks to those who make a difference. So Heinz and I wish to recognize our employees for the difference they make for our clients and their fellow teammates, each and every day.
This post is for:
- Lorna, our longest-serving Business Development Specialist, who has been with us for 11 years! Not only is she a skilled relationship-builder on the phone, she helps us find new team members whenever we need to hire. We affectionately refer to her as "The Godmother of Alexandria." (And the reason behind this might be the topic of another future post...);
- Meagan, our Director of Client Solutions, who started with us 8 years ago, and climbed her way from Client Care Specialist to Team Leader, Project Manager, Director of Project Operations... As she's preparing to take over the world, we're happy she's on OUR team!
- Pamela, our Business Development Specialist, who is also known to her friends and teammates as as Miss Sunshine. Aside from generating leads, she is also our Law of Attraction expert, always quick to remind us that our words can attract or detract -- so why not attract positivity?
- Tanya and Stacey, our Team Leads Extraordinaires, who have risen to the occasion in taking over the the project management reins. They still work those phone lines and communicate with clients over email, and take care of our scheduling, staff coaching and client reporting. They have been maximizing their respective strengths and complementing one another to make projects tick, on time and to our clients' expectations.
- Kiwi, our Quality Assurance Coordinator, who works remotely in Oshawa and is an integral part of our team as if she was right there with us, every day. She also has taken on more responsibilities this past year, continuing to keep us error-free and helping us get client projects organized and onboarded.
- Jeff, our Web and E-Marketing Programmer, who can not only code, but also decode geek-speak for the rest of the non-technical (normal) world. He gives great presentations too, always the master of puns and quick with the repartee...
- Gwynydd, our Social Media Coordinator and Business Development Specialist, who is delightfully analytical and thorough with anything she takes on. A great writer and engaging tweeter, she keeps us straight by asking the right questions.
- Frank, our part-time IT Guru, who swoops in a couple of times per week to keep our network clocking, and our systems computing the way they should.
- Amy, our Client Care Specialist and Quality Assurance back-up, who sweetly but stealthily can convince any hard-core business executive they really ought to help us out and take that survey.
- Jennifer, our Client Care Specialist, who is a dedicated collaborator, always graciously recognizing her teammates and reliably making human-to-human connections.
- And Candace, our newest team addition and Client Care Specialist, who unknowingly was an inspiration for this whole gratitude idea to begin with.
We truly appreciate your dedication and look forward to earning your trust and loyalty.